A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass porduction. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

doe a deer a female deer!

so im going to go on a rant about how stupid deer are!!! i have hit 3 of them four legged meat bags this year and 4 in the past 3 months!! like really they have got to be the dumbest animals in the history of animals. i hit one tonight and the thing ran out full blore right into the side of my car and busted up my headlight tot he point where i need a whole new headlight not just the bulb and my hood is a bit wrinkled up! the deer i hit in december just ran into the side of my car and didnt do any damage.  the one i hit in the beginning of january took out my grill and broke the safety latch for my hood, but my brother in law fixed the latch.  the one i hit last week left a huge dent in the side of my passanger side back door!!!

i seriously feel like i am destroying this car!!! i know my car is green but i feel like there must be like an invisable camo paint on it and the deer just cant see me..i certainly dont ever see them!

my sister tells me i have to pay more attention but i feel like everytime i do see them its to late and they are just running..everyone i know tells me to just hit the deer and not swerve because if i find myself in a ditch that could be worse. and everyone tells me that i need to watch my speed...but the first deer i hit it was really crappy out and i was only doing 25. the rest of the times i was only going the speed limit!

i feel like there should be some sort of invisable fence collars for the stupid deer like they have for dogs.  how stupid can one animal be to just run out infront of a moving object! like hey i see a moving car let me go run out in front of it because it looks like so much fun! ughhh!!!!! when i lived in the city i never got into any sort of car accident and when i went in the country to visit my family i never hit a deer then either. but i ove out here and im hitting them left and right what is up with that!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the deer's just love you haha...but that has to suck alot im sorry your having such issues with deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your frustration, but I have to tell you that this is funny stuff. Being limited to PG, and forced to invent expressions like "meat bag"just adds to the humor. I look forward to more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol is there a state where there is no deer?

    ReplyDelete