A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass porduction. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paradise by the dashboard lights......

i want to go somewhere warm.  somewhere where the sunshines all day and their isnt a cloud in the sky.  a remote tropical location with beaches for miles and the sound of the waves crashing into the shore is all i can hear.  there will be no buildings no roads just sand between my toes. All there is to do all day is lay out and enjoy the sun. there is no work, no school, no chores, no problems. There would be no one else to bother me, just me in my own head.  No cell phones no internet to distract me from relaxing on the beach.  The water will be cool and refreshing the color, crystal clear and I can swim out for miles.   Beautiful  birds will be out and about warming their winds.  The night time ocean breeze will be a nice refreshing touch to a warm beautiful blissful day.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it is the natural desire for people to travel somewhere different. Plus, anywhere that is warmer is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You defiantly painted a nice warm picture in my head... But all i see is a beach full of snow :-(

    ReplyDelete